Showing 151 to 200 of 302 records.
Not on Display
With the demise of MG-Rover at Longbridge, the P4 is a reminder of better times when Britain was at the forefront of automotive industry. Affectionately known as the Auntie Rover, the P4 was a dignified series of cars first unveiled to the public in 1949. Embodying a tradition of quality and luxury expected from the revered Rover marque, these cars were so popular that they remained in production for over two decades.
Delivered new to Mr Frank Cheverton, this 110 remained in his ownership on the Isle of Wight until his recent death. Stored for twenty years, it was brought to Beaulieu in March 2005 and only required a new set of contact breaker points to return it to running order.
|Output||123hp @ 5,000rpm|
|Manufacturer||The Rover Co. Ltd|
Site by Surface Impression