Skip to the detail of this vehicle

Showing 201 to 250 of 255 records.

Norton Commando

On Display

Introduced in 1967, the Commando was the last in a line of overhead-valve, parallel twins, which started in 1948 as the 500cc Dominator, produced in the famous Bracebridge Street factory, Birmingham. Then the Atlas appeared in 1963 and was made in the Woolwich factory of Associated Motor Cycles.

At first, the Commando version was of 750cc, but later was increased to over 800cc. With the closing of the Woolwich factory in 1969, Commando engines were produced at Villiers factory in Wolverhampton.

Year1975
CountryBritish
Capacity828cc
Cylinders2
Maximum speed100mph/160.93kph
Price new£929
ManufacturerNVT Motorcycles Ltd

 

Site by Surface Impression