Access and use of this website are governed by the terms and conditions set out below.
By using the website, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, you may choose not to use this site or contact us to ask for further information.
Copyright / Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material in this site, including photographs and graphical images, is owned by the National Motor Museum Trust Limited or an associated entity. You are permitted to print or download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and non-commercial or personal use only; any copies of these pages saved on digital storage media may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are modified in any way.
- No graphics on this site are used separately from accompanying text.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other web site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system without prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, we shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of or inability to use this site, or any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided ‘as is’ with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided therein.
By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
The National Motor Museum Trust Ltd, a charitable company, limited by guarantee. Registered in England, Company No. 5316070. Registered Charity No. 1107656.
Registered office is National Motor Museum Trust, Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN.
All contents © the National Motor Museum Trust Limited