The Friends support the work of the National Motor Museum in its task of preserving Britain’s motoring heritage. Support is provided in many ways including membership subscriptions.
Benefits of membership
Become a member and you can visit the Beaulieu Attractions, including the Museum, free of charge throughout the year. Other benefits include:
- Free admission to numerous motoring events, including the world-renowned Autojumbles held in May and September
- Newsletter (bi-annual) and regular Friends’ e-bulletin
- 10% discount off the cost of uncovered stand space at both Autojumbles
- 10% discount on goods purchased in the Beaulieu Attraction shop
- 5% discount on tyres purchased from Vintage Tyre Supplies Ltd
- 10% discount on the National Motor Museum Library services
How to Join the Friends
To join the Friends of the National Motor Museum Trust please complete a membership form and send it to the Friends Secretary:
Theresa Browning (Friends Membership Secretary)
The National Motor Museum Trust
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about the Friends you can call the Membership Secretary on 01590 614792 or email email@example.com
One of the many highlights of membership is the Friends Evenings held at Beaulieu during the autumn and winter. These focus on a variety of motoring-related subjects and recent speakers have included Murray Walker OBE, Wing Commander Andy Green OBE and Chris Barrie.
Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can be purchased for a small charge by completing the booking form contained within the newsletter or by contacting the Friends Secretary.